Currently there is 1 position available.
For positions not listed here, send a cover letter and resume/CV to email@example.com
We are hiring for a Marketing Manager to work in our Marketing Department.
Does This Describe You?
• Marketer who continuously identifies and maximizes opportunities across mediacontent and digital capabilities.
• Experienced marketer who is constantly thinking about robust targeting opportunities, creative ideas and capabilities that drive consumers toward specific business strategies.
• Insatiable curiosity about consumers’ digital content consumption, social connections, data analytics, insights and trends that inform the story told across a brand’s digital footprint.
• Passion for general aviation and marketing.
• Innovator constantly looking to surprise and inspire fans, especially through creative storytelling and highly engaging content. If so, this may be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Who We Are:
CAV Ice Protection is a global aerospace supplier of airborne ice protection systems for civilian, commercial and military aircraft. The CAV Ice Protection Marketing Department supports our customers, brand and products in the aerospace manufacturing industry. We are directly responsible for growing brand awareness, driving traffic and sales, and expanding relevancy of CAV Ice Protection in the marketplace. We focus on advancing consumer engagement through digital capabilities, content, programs, and events.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for:
- Digital and social strategy and planning, creative briefing and development, and analytics to bring digital marketing programs to life and accelerate revenue growth.
- Actively leading cross-functional teams with their extensive knowledge of the products, consumers, content, capabilities, and media landscape to develop multi-platform marketing plans.
- In the continuously evolving digital media landscape and multi-faceted consumer targets this role requires dynamic digital strategies and marketing plans.
- Interpretation of marketing analytics is critical to drive consistent optimization and re-invention of marketing approaches within an iterative workflow.
- A collaborative working relationship with product partners, analytics, creative and media agencies and other marketing partners within the Marketing Department.
- Developing go-to market strategies and leads execution for seasonal and everyday campaigns.
- Manage marketing budgets including tracking and reporting.
- Leading cross-functional teams across internal divisions and external partners to drive results.
- Collaborating with partners to create integrated plans and drive editorial, experiential, creative, product, influencer, and analytic needs to execute and optimize strategies.
- Pushing creative and innovation boundaries for CAV Ice Protection marketing across digital channels.
- Staying ahead of the curve on marketplace trends relating to content strategy, social management and digital marketing capabilities.
- Analyzing campaign results and implementing improvements.
- Coordinating accurate campaign reporting including the ability to provide regular senior level reporting.
- Coordinating and delivering quality and timely execution of regional trade shows (approximately 5-7 per year), international trade shows (1-2 per year) and sponsorships.
- Manage inventory and ordering of promotional items, product and technical gear for marketing use. Coordinate shipping of branded apparel, swag, tiered gifts, collateral, booth properties, products, and other materials for events.
- Must have strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills to interact with external contacts and associates at all levels of responsibility, along with the ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ relevant work experience in a marketing environment.
- Experience in the aviation industry is beneficial.
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, balance priorities and make decisions quickly.
- Experience working with tight deadlines that are not negotiable.
- Capable of working independently, with little supervision, in a fast-paced environment.
- Deadline oriented and creative problem solver.
- Effective communicator and presenter. Strong “people” skills and ability to work with different personality types.
- Flexibility with hours (weekends for trade shows). Occasional domestic and international travel to coordinate trade shows is required.
- Team player who feels accountable for other people's success.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, email, Internet, social media, and understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, graphics development and production.
Travel: Some interstate and international travel required. Must have or be able to acquire a US Passport
Position Type: Full Time
Working hours: M-F 8-5
Location: New Century, Kansas USA
To apply for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.