Ice protection technology and certification requirements are a continuously evolving discipline. CAV Ice Protection’s engineering staff are leaders in the industry and internationally recognized experts in all facets of design, certification, system integration and manufacturing of Anti-Ice and De-Ice IPS systems, including Freezing Point Depressant, Pneumatic, Thermal-Electric and Expulsive Hybrid technologies.
CAV Ice Protection can support your organisation with independent consultancy.
• Early Aerodynamic Design and Mission Guidance
• System Hardware Design and Platform Integration
• Interface, Controller and Smart Sensor Applications
• Certification Method-of-Compliance, Project Planning and Delegated Design Authority
• Flight Test, Icing Wind Tunnel and Laboratory Environment Testing
• Theoretical and Applied Aerodynamic, Thermodynamic, Electronic, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Expertise
• Reliability, Life-Cycle, Safety Testing and Component Qualification, including Mil-Spec and DO-160 Testing
• International Certification Support for UK CAA, EASA, FAA, Transport Canada and numerous other Airworthiness Authorities in Asia, Latin America and Middle East
• Manufacturing Process Planning and Operational Integration
CAV Ice Protection can support your design organisation in these specialized areas proving quick, cost effective and experienced programme support for your project.